Sunday, July 29, 2007

This was cute!

I just thought this was too cute to not share. Davin and I were sitting on the couch and the first time he came up to me and nearly pounced on me like he always does but lately I have been trying to tell him to be gentle around mommy because there is a baby in my tummy. Then he tried sitting on my lap but of course right on my belly so again, I had to tell him to be careful of the baby in mommy's tummy. He finally got it and scooted down.

After a little while he came over to sit next to me while he was eating a banana and drinking some milk. Suddenly, he announced to me, "Baby come out." I laughed and told him that he will need to wait 7 or 8 months before the baby is ready to come out. He insisted on 8 months! I also asked him if he wants a baby brother or a baby sister and he quietly says, "Baby brother."

So, there you have it. A prediction from my almost 3 year old. We will have the baby in 8 months and it will be a boy. Wonder if he will be correct?

~Monica~

No comments:

Post a Comment