Thursday, September 20, 2007

18 Week Update

So, here I am updating my blog again and hopefully I can go back and remember all that happened in the last month and a half. That is just how it goes ... I blog in spurts. I don't have the motivation to do it every day or week. Especially lately because I have been nauseous and tired almost all the time. It is getting better but much, much slower than I wanted.

Let's see ... I had my regular doctor's visit today for a check up. Pee'd in the cup, got weighed and I FINALLY gained some weight! A whopping 6 pounds this month. No wonder I have no energy and feel huge. This means that now I am plus one pound for the pregnancy so I made up for lost time during the first 4 months. I hope I can keep it up!

I also got scheduled for another ultrasound since my first one was sort of a bust and I REALLY want to know what the sex is. I have a nice doctor. :) Other than that, I am doing well and the baby's heartbeat was a good 150 bpm. I also got my nausea medicine renewed so I can keep eating. More later!

~Monica~

No comments:

Post a Comment