Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In Bollnäs Sweden

We woke up today at a normal time of around 8:30am. Linnea is almost always the first to wake up and it has been interesting staying here at Farmor's (Fredrik's mother) because the kids are sharing a bedroom for the first time. Linnea at home usually wakes up before Davin and I think Davin just needs more time to fully wake up. He got really mad at her this morning because I think she was trying to wake him up and he wasn't ready. So, I told her to leave him alone and let him wake up on his own. I am not sure she understood but maybe tomorrow will be better.

We don't have a lot of food at Farmor's so we headed to the grocery store. Farmor, Davin, Linnea and myself went. I like to have Davin with me at the store so he can pick out things he might want to eat or try. With his milk and egg allergies it is difficult to find the same things he is used to at home. We don't have a problem finding food available but I have a hard time knowing what he is willing to try if he isn't with me. Linnea wanted to go because she likes to go shopping. A kid after my own heart! I like it better if I take just one but I thought it would be nice for Farmor.

We came home with a cartload of food and goodies plus ice cream and popcicles too. Life is good right now. :) Now it is time for an early dinner since we didn't eat much lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment