Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Day in Hudik - Photos

Wow, I do talk a lot don't I? I guess there has been a lot of things to do so far. Or maybe I just talk a lot about nothing much? Anyway, Fredrik took quite a few photos from today so here they all are!
Johanna, Anton and little Olle

Irene and Henrik
Linnea playing with a toy in the TV room.
Davin supervises Linnea.
Johanna and little Olle
We are saying our goodbyes! Carro is in the baseball cap and she had a lot of fun playing with the kids.
Linnea loves this animal print beanbag chair.
The kids really like these type of swings but we don't have room for it at the house.
Davin waiting for food at the Texas Saloon in Hudiksvall.
Linnea waits for food and drinks her Coke.
Fredrik had the filet steak with three sauces (Bearnaise, Gorgonzola and Garlic) and "Dollar Chips"
I had the Cowgirl Dinner (chicken stuffed with mozzarella and sundried tomatoes, 3 spare ribs, grilled apple and pickle) with the "Chili Fries". The fries were not what I was expecting but they were tasty. Flavored with onion and bell pepper flavor. I also had coleslaw, BBQ sauce, garlic butter and some white sauce. Good thing I was hungry!
Linnea and Davin shared chicken nuggets with the same fries that Fredrik got. I ate the salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment