Thursday, June 19, 2014

The rest of Thursday

The days are starting to blend into each other and if I don't blog every day ... things get harder to remember. I was so tired Thursday evening that I just went to bed right after putting Linnea down around 9:30pm or so. I don't really remember what time it was but I thought it was early for me. I actually slept in until 7:30am and we had plans since it was midsummer. I usually blog in the morning but I didn't have time so, now I am going back a day to remember what we did....

In the afternoon on Thursday we waited for Farmor to come to us. Erik and his family were arriving around 3pm so Farmor was picking us up around that time. Ingvar arrived around 1pm to mow our lawn. Linnea got to help too!
Linnea goes for a ride on the lawn mower!

Then we went to lunch at another pizzeria in Jarvso. It was different than the other one we had. I am not sure which one I like better. We had a strange flavor of Fanta (some sort of tropical fruit flavor? Linnea liked it.) and I had a light beer.
My "light" beer which means less alcohol and the "Exotic" Fanta for Linnea.
My kebab pizza. It had a lot of kebab sauce on it!
Linnea's kids pizza with just cheese on it. Again she ate very little of it so next time we will share. 
It was a bit rainy today and we had to move inside to finish our pizza. Amazingly Ingvar had arrived during a dry period to mow our lawn. Then we were off to the cabin to see Erik and his family. The weather was really cold too so maybe around 50 degrees again? The cold wind made it seem colder. Still, we enjoyed seeing the family and the two new cousins that we had never met before. Mia just turned 1 and Liv was about 2. Vidar we had met before but now he is 5. The kids got along well despite the language barrier. Laughter is a common language!
The kids went outside to pick flowers for the midsummer table. Linnea got the most!
The wildflowers for the table on the covered porch. 
Linnea strings some beads to make a necklace.
We are checking to see if the size is right.
Done!
We leave the cabin with the plan to have them come to us for lunch tomorrow. Maybe earlier if the weather is wet and cold. Anyway, like I said before ... we went to bed fairly early. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment