Monday, June 25, 2007

It's been a while...

I didn't realize how long it has been since I blogged last. Laziness I suppose or maybe there isn't anything noteworthy to write about? Naw, probably the former. I am going to talk about some things I would rather remain private for now so my blog is only readable to myself right now. I will let some people in as time goes by and it will eventually be opened up again for all the world to see. There are just some things I would rather keep to myself right now.

On a totally different note, I decided on what exact flooring will be installed in our house! I am so excited that I can't wait to see exactly how much it will cost, what it will include and how long it will take to get done. I might add some information later about the details.

Also, my Sensaria National Convention is coming up next weekend. I can't believe it is already here and that I have been a rep for almost a year now. Time does fly when you are having fun!

Until next time,
~Monica~

No comments:

Post a Comment