Thursday, August 23, 2007

14 Week Update

Ok, I am writing this about a month later so I don't know how much I will remember.

I thought I was starting to feel better since I was able to do so many things when Fredrik's family was in town. However, I got hit really bad with my nausea again soon after. Since I lost another pound visiting my doctor today, she asked if I was ready to try some medication to help. I eagerly took her up on the offer so I got prescribed Raglan. It does seem to help but it makes me supremely tired.

Everything else checked out fine and we listened to the heartbeat which I think was about 140 or 150 bpm. I was also given the okay to schedule an ultrasound at 18 weeks. BTW, this is very confusing because my doctor is counting one week ahead and I am counting via my ultrasound date. More later!

~Monica~

No comments:

Post a Comment