Monday, January 5, 2009

Strangest Pizza

Tonight we had the most strangest pizza I have ever had. It was actually pretty good ... except for the bananas. I have decided that I simply don't like any kind of fruit on my pizza. I don't like pineapple on pizza and now I know that I don't like banana either. My pizza that I tried had everything that I have never had on a pizza before. I was really breaking out! It had beef fillet, banana, curry and Bearnaise sauce. It would have been a great pizza without the banana! Next time I will know!

Here are some other weird pizzas you can order here in Sweden:
  • CHANTI: Chicken, shrimp, pineapple, curry
  • HOUSE SPECIAL: Beef fillet, tomato, onion, green pepper, cayenne pepper, Bearnaise (actually Fredrik ordered this and it was pretty good!)
  • ACAPULCO: Beef fillet, onion, mushroom, jalapeno, taco sauce, taco spices, garlic, Bearnaise
  • DU-CHEF: Meat sauce, ham, mushroom, Pepperoncini, blue cheese
  • NAPOLI: Ham, mushroom, onion, bacon, egg

No comments:

Post a Comment