Monday, January 5, 2009

Did Nothing

What did we do today? I honestly can't really remember. I slept in. I read my book. I finally have gotten hooked on the book that I brought with me. I have tried reading it before but never got more than a few chapters in. It is a very strange book about many different things and it is by a Japanese writer and they tend to have a peculiar way of writing. Now that I am into it ... I am hooked. I am not sure if it is a GOOD book but it is interesting and mostly weird. I want to read it now just to find out what the heck is going to happen next.

Davin played on the Wii for most of the day. It is hard to get him to stop and come down and eat or drink or do SOMETHING else. At home we can turn off the TV automatically after 3 hours or we can push a button on the remote. Then he has no choice but to play with something else. It's a lot harder to do that here. I can't really recall what else happened. The kids were on a weird nap schedule so they were both up late and we didn't get to watch tv or a movie which is what we wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment