Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Visited the Mischief Palace!

Well, it has been a few days since I blogged so it will be hard to remember back now but I will try. Our network was out on Sunday and part of Monday as well!

Today was a fun day as we went to the Buspalatset or Mischief Palace here in Hudiksvall. It is a similar type of indoor playground like we went to in Linköping. It wasn't nearly as big but it was a good thing because we could sit in one spot and we were able to see most everything. Irene and Olle (Farfar) went with us and we met up with Staffan, Eddie, Maj and Ingvar as well. There was a big area for kids 0-3 years old and Linnea really enjoyed it. She loved climbing up the stairs to the small climbing area with tunnels and the stairs to the small slide too. Davin enjoyed in there as well but of course he liked the other side where the bigger tunnel maze structure was and also a bouncy house with some big yoga balls that he could throw around. I didn't go with him in the maze since my wrist still hurts if I use it too much and all the climbing and pulling yourself through things hurts. So, Davin got Farfar and Daddy to accompany him and sometimes he even got Maj to go with him too. I am not sure he played with Eddie too much but then I wasn't with them either. I enjoyed my time sitting at the table and drinking coffee and eating carrot cake.

We spent a good 3 hours there and decided it was time to head home. Everyone was tired.

The weather today was quite warm ... over freezing and the thermometer said it was +3.5 C or 38 F. It was a bit more cloudy today than some other days but there was still blue sky to be seen. I think it is strange that all the time we have been here in Hudiksvall that we haven't seen it snow but there is plenty of snow and ice on the ground day after day after day.

No comments:

Post a Comment