Saturday, June 21, 2014

Waiting for Fredrik & Davin

I don't know if it was the coffee I drank last night (I never drink coffee past 2-3pm) or if it was the anticipation of my husband and son arriving here in Sweden. I had a hard time sleeping. They left Seattle late last night (our time) so really all I could do was sleep while they flew from Seattle to Iceland. I didn't get to sleep until after midnight.

Linnea burned her thumb on the woodburning stove at the cabin yesterday so she slept in my bed. That could have also contributed to my restless sleep? I woke up around 7am and checked the flight status and their plane was just flying over Greenland. So, I get up and make myself breakfast and coffee and play around with my blog.

They have added a lot more features since the last time I blogged so I hope it looks better than before ... not worse! I even added links at the top so you can find your way around better as well. Let me know if you have any feedback for me! It has evolved into a travel blog now but I used to post lots of different things.

Now it is 9am and I got a message that Fredrik landed in Iceland. Now it is just a few more hours until they are in Sweden. We will pick them up at the train station around 4-5pm today depending on what train they catch. We have plans to go to the carnival at the same park we celebrated midsummer yesterday with Bjorn & Sebastian. I think Erik & Anna might come with us too. Time for me to shower and get ready since I have no idea when they might come over. I just realized that Bjorn doesn't have our phone. I am sure we will manage!

No comments:

Post a Comment