Wednesday, July 2, 2014

More Furniture Assembling

Well, the plumber did show up in the afternoon but only to survey the job to see how much work it is. Fredrik showed him what to do and the old bathroom set in the basement. Everything looked fine and won't take long to install but the guy is actually on vacation this week. So, he will come by on Tuesday to install it. Shoot, I was hoping it would be done today. Oh well.
Between assembling items, Fredrik takes a break with the BB gun.
We spent the rest of the day assembling our furniture and Linnea helped Fredrik. In between items, they would take a break shooting the BB gun, shooting arrows and playing with the water guns. I didn't feel like cooking so Linnea suggested kebabs for dinner. Last time we went to a place in Ljusdal which isn't far but I was hungry and decided to try a new place in town ... "Restaurant Jarven Pizzaria". Well, new to Fredrik as Linnea and I had pizza with Farmor on one of the first days in Sweden. I liked their kebab pizza so I figured we could try just the kebab this time. We sat outside since it was so nice. Fredrik had a steak dish that looked very much like the salmon dish I had yesterday. The kebab was just okay for us and mostly it was the sauce that was lacking in flavor. We might have to go back to Ljusdal next time...

It was a strange day to be without Davin. A bit quieter and easier with just one kid to put to bed ... but you miss his laughter too.
Tada! The outdoor table is done!
It is hard to see that one side has a bench.
We just need to give her curly, red hair and call her Merida!
I think she likes it!
Watch out Daddy!
Did she get you with the water? 
Off to squirt the bad guys with the small water gun.
Daddy's little helper.
Sorry for the bad cell phone photo but I forgot to take photos of our media unit that was finished today.
It was also very dark so it must have been taken between 11pm and 2am.
My computer desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment