Thursday, February 8, 2007

More Chocolate & Doctor's Visit

Today was my last doctor's visit as she just wanted to do a final check to make sure everything was healing well and nothing unusual was happening. It was fine and nothing out of the ordinary so we are okay to have sex again (yipeee!) and we can start trying in a few months. She wants a few normal cycles to get my uterus nice and healthy and fit again. She also was okay with an early ultrasound (between 6-8 weeks) to ease my mind and to make sure everything is going well. That was the hardest part about this pregnancy -- the long wait to find out anything "official". They normally won't do anything unless something is concerning so I am glad she will let us do an U/S for our peace of mind.

Another suprise today was a package in the mail with some very interesting chocolate! A very dear and thoughtful friend sent them along to me and Scharffen Berger was happy to oblige. I will have to post once I have tried them all but I started with the lowest percentage of cocoa which was 68%. The most I normally can tolerate is around 60% but this was not as bitter as I anticipated. It wasn't as smooth and silky as the Lindt's I have tried but it was still very good. Even Davin who doesn't like much chocolate (probably because of the milk usually in them) stole a few bites from me. It figures he would have expensive tastes just like his mommy!

~Monica~

No comments:

Post a Comment