Saturday, March 3, 2007

It still hurts

I feel fine most of the time about the miscarriage. At least, that is what I think but I have also been trying to stay busy to keep my mind off of things too. There are times it hits me and a wave of sadness comes over me. I almost start crying but usually hold it in because there are people around me.

I went shopping with a friend who is pregnant which doesn't bother me at all but we we stepped into the maternity store, I almost lost it and she promptly saw my reaction and directed me out of the store. She is a good friend.

I went to this home party and I didn't know most of the people there when the hostess announces she is pregnant at 8 weeks. I wanted to be happy for her. I really did. I think I am actually but the feeling of sadness is too overwhelming. I just pray that the same thing doesn't happen to her but at the same time I am angry, jealous or whatever. So I just sat there and tried to put on a happy face. I don't know how well I faked it since there were so many other people there to be joyful for me.

I watched an old episode of Sex and the City where Charolette lost her baby and I completely fell apart. I was at home and it was very late at night so I am not surprised this happened. Everyone needs a good cry.

~Monica~

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're able to be o.k. with being sad. If you do break down in front of others, most of us will completely understand (they better anyway!). luv ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LP. It is good to know someone reads my blog! I am sure most people would be okay if I did break down in public but I certainly didn't want to do it with a bunch of women I didn't really know nor did I want to take away from her happiness of having another baby. Time for another blog!

    ReplyDelete