Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day BBQ

I wasn't ready to deal with my family knowing about my delicate condition yet but we were invited over to my sister and brother-in-law's house for a BBQ to celebrate Father's Day. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem but they always have wine before and during dinner. Last time they were suspicious of me when I didn't have any alcohol until the end of the night and it was a tiny amount. It literally made me ill just taking a few sips and I was really worried that the same thing would happen this time which would make it hard to "fake" it.

I hope I was able to today since I took a glass of wine without hesitation and took the tiniest sips when people were around and then every so often I would sneak away and dump some of the contents into the sink. I wonder if they bought it? Oh and I simply had no desire to drink alcohol and it makes me somewhat queasy to drink it.

Oh yeah, today (or maybe the day before?) my boobs started getting sore.

~Monica~

No comments:

Post a Comment