Thursday, January 1, 2009

BBQ & Movie Night

I am trying to rack my brain about what else we did on New Year's Day but it really wasn't all that exciting or memorable. We were supposed to visit Fredrik's cousin Staffan in Ljustal but he came down with some stomach bug so we stayed home instead. Fredrik's dad decided to BBQ pork chops outside in the garage/workshop and it was only -7 C or 19 F! Those crazy Swedes! Irene even made Fredrik take photos too. It was another good meal and then we decided to watch a movie since Davin actually went to bed before Linnea which is very unusual. I suppose he didn't get enough sleep last night since he was up until midnight with us. We took advantage of the night and watched Hancock on DVD. It was an interesting movie but I am not sure I would call it "good". I did enjoy it and it was different.

No comments:

Post a Comment